Standuply reaches out to selected people and send them questions in Slack. Once team members provide their inputs the bot aggregates them and send the results to chosen channel in threads or as separate messages. Results can also be delivered to via DM, email or Webhook.
Below you can see the instruction how you can create webhook, for example, if you want Standuply results to be posted to Google Sheets document.
Go to your GS document
1. From your Google Sheet, from the Tools menu select Script Editor…
2. Paste the following script:
into the script code editor and hit Save.
3. From the Publish menu, select Deploy as web app…
4. Choose to execute the app as yourself, and allow Anyone, even anonymous to execute the script. Click Deploy.
5. The URL that you get will be the webhook.
Just copy paste it in Delivery results section.