So, the current version of Standuply supports the following features.
- Custom reports - create reports with your own questions.
- Unlimited reports - you can create an unlimited number of reports for any number of channels or certain users.
- Report scheduling - schedule reports in multiple channels to automatically start each report in chosen days at specified time.
- Sending results - you can send the stand-up results via DM in Slack, to a public or private channel, or via email.
- Email reports - you can specify your teammates' or stakeholders' emails to send a copy of report results there.
- Reports history - you have an access to the archive of all the reports. You can always check the history of stand-ups right in your Standuply’s personal accoun on the web. Also you can download this archive as an XLSX file.
- Data requests - a data request captures information from a third-party service the team uses and attaches that data to an existing Standuply report inside Slack. For now Standuply allows you to get data/charts from Google Analytics and metrics from databases like MySQL or MongoDB.
- Reports notifications - you can turn on or off notifications that Standuply sends for your teammates in case if they’ve missed the time for answering your questions.
- Snooze and quick replies - you can snooze the report if don’t have time to answer or give a quick reply (for example, “Nothing to report”)
- Threaded messaging - when you create a report, just select “Start thread with report results” and you will receive the results in a separate thread.
- Asynchronous results delivery - responses can be delivered asynchronously, so that everybody will see them appearing in real-time.
- Delayed report start - you can create reports with the delayed date of start. For example, you’d like your stand-up report to start surveying people in your team starting not from the current week, but in 2 weeks.
The new features are coming soon :)
Did this answer your question?