We collect and store the following data:
- Slack team information (the name of your team, the team avatar and email domain list from the Slack API. For each Slack Channel available for your Slack Team, we receive the Channel name, topic and purpose from the Slack API);
- Slack user information (your Slack username, first and last name, Slack avatar, timezone and email address from the Slack API).
- messages directed at Standuply (whether by direct message, by conversations during the dialogs with Standuply Slackbot or an @-mention in a Slack chat room. We do not store messages not directed at the Standuply Slackbot);
- web browser cookies (our Website and Standuply Slackbot may use “cookies” to enhance your user experience. Your web browser may place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Please also note that “cookies” are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information);
- web beacons (our website may also contain electronic images known as web beacons that are set by our service providers or business partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us and/or our partners to compile aggregated statistics and analyze how our website is used);
- links to other websites (our website may include links to other web pages whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies);
- as is true of most sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.