You can trigger a standup report manually in Slack.
How it works
- Type the command “/standup” in any channel or via DM with Standuply.
- Specify users you want to interview using parameters as such: “/standup @user1 @user2 @user3”
- Mention the channel where you’d like to see the summary: “/standup @user1 @user2 @user3 #channel1”
- Run the command, pick time and change default questions if needed.
- Wait for the team to respond.
- If you run the command in a channel without the @user parameters, Standuply will ask all channel members.
- To use the command in a private channel, invite Standuply to that channel first.
- If you use the command without #channel parameter, Standuply will deliver to you only the summary via DM.
- The “/standup” command works in DM with Standuply or in a channel. It doesn’t work in DM with other users.
Basically, you can run the command “/standup” within any channel, and Standuply will interview all channel members and deliver results personally to you.
You can get results in Slack from any Data Requests configured in Standuply. No need to schedule it anymore.
How it works
- Select team members in the Standuply web account who have permission to call certain requests.
2. Type the command “/request” in Slack in a channel or via DM to Standuply.
3. Get the data via DM from Standuply.
You can run the “/request” command this way — “/request hotkey”, e.g. “/request G01” or “/request Burndown” (hotkeys are defined in Standuply web account).
You can run the Polls within Slack using /poll command.
How it works:
- Run /Poll command in Slack
Use /Poll command in a channel where you want to run a survey.
2. Set up the question and answer options
Configure your polling question and answer options. You can also run the surveys on schedule by creating the recurrent reports in Standuply web account.
3. Results are in the Slack channel
All Slack channel member can answer the Poll and results will be will be displayed immediately after the vote.
Get individual advice for your team from the experienced Agile coaches.
We want to make your processes more productive, that’s why we go beyond just standup meetings. If you need practical advice on Agile/Scrum this command is for you.
How it works
- Type the command “/ask-coach” in Slack.
- Describe your case in a dialog window (if you recorded your case in a video then just post your Youtube URL).
- Soon you’ll receive a response from the coach via DM from Standuply.