Standuply has four pricing plans. Each plan has annual or monthly billing options.
On monthly plan your account will be charged each month, on annual plan you will pay the whole sum once a year.
Toggle left or right to see how pricing changes.
( left - for price per month on monthly plan, right - for price per month on annual plan)
Each price in a dropdown is per group of users. We don't charge each user separately.
So you should choose number of users, which covers size of group of potential participants of your reports.
- up to 3 active respondents and unlimited standups
- Customizable questions
- Quick reply using buttons
- Video & voice messages
- Holidays and vacations
- Posting results in a thread
- Manual standups
* Respondents = Slack users, added to Respondents and requests section of your report/poll.
* Reports = polls = standups
Standup bot plan
Starting from $7 per month on monthly plan and per month on annual plan
Unlimited standups for 3-90 respondents
All Starter features plus:
- Standups history on the Web
- Ask people on their time zonesI
- Integrations: Giphy, Product Hunt, Medium(except integrations, which are only available on Scrum master plan)
- Standups summary to email
- Ability to sort summary by question/person
- XLSX, PDF Export
Scrum master plan
Starting from $14 per month on monthly plan and per month on annual plan
Unlimited standups for 4-88 respondents
Standup bot features plus all Starter features, plus:
- Asynchronous video & voice standups
- Integrations: Google Analytics, JIRA Conditional questions (if ‘A’ then ask “B’)
- Standups analytics dashboard
- Bot personalization
- Anonymous surveys
- Trello integrations
- GitHub, GitLab & BitBucket integrations
- Team video conference automation
Starting from $17 per month
Unlimited standups for 5-90 respondents
All Scrum Master features plus
- Multi-admin access
- Standups on Trello tasks
- Backlog Grooming
- 360 Degree Feedback Surveys
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime SLA
- Shared Channels Delivery
- Planning Poker
- Advanced team analytics
Pricing page is here